We were introduced to Mark (aged 54) & Mary (52). A successful couple who had accumulated an amount of wealth mainly in Cash deposits
Client Concerns & Immediate Issues
- They were becoming frustrated with the amount of paperwork they were receiving and juggling cash investments to find the best rate.
- They had no idea of what rate of return was needed for them to achieve their objective of having the choice of retiring at Mark expectation of age 60
- How much was enough to retire on
Our Initial Recommendations & Action
- Carried out a review of their existing investments
- Assisted in defining their future ‘lifestyle’ & quantifying that on an annual income basis
- Risk Profile completed to be able to discuss the investment volatility they were prepared to accept
- Taking into account the above results we set objectives for their portfolio that were appropriate for their appetite for risk and their time horizon.
- We consolidated and simplified some their assets
The Results so far
- Simplify – one point of reference for their investments
- Security – knowledge their portfolio is being invested & monitored regularly with the aim of having the choice to retire at 60.
Please Note: This document is provided as a working example and for information purposes only this should not be taken as financial or investment advice.